What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from a visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions, storing data that can be updated and retrieved.
These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how the visitor uses the website. For example, from which web page it has been accessed or if you have used an advertising banner to reach it.
What uses do the different types of cookies have?
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security elements, content sharing with social networks, etc.
• Personalization cookies
These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, the regional configuration or the type of browser.
• Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies are those used by our website to create browsing profiles and be able to know the preferences of users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, by means of an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of most interest to a user would be controlled, which is the most accepted product, etc.
• Advertising / advertising cookies
Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces according to specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through advertising management, to store behavior information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
• Session cookies
Session cookies are those that are used during the time the user is browsing the web page and are deleted when it ends.
• Permanent cookies
These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Third-party cookies can be installed on some web sites. We do not control the cookies used by these third parties on external websites. For more information about cookies from third-party websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
- Privacy conditions of Google, Gstatic and Doubleclick.net:
- Conditions of Facebook cookies:
- Leaddyno privacy conditions:
This web page displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page of the portal with each session start in order for you to be aware of it.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Modify the configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of this website and modify your browser settings to restrict or block cookies at any time. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionalities of the web may be reduced.
• Continue browsing or move through the scroll bar: in which case we consider that you accept its use.
How to modify the cookie settings?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do it.
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.